Intellect Law Partners is one of the few firms in India who are actively advising on Securities Law. We provide legal opinions on several aspects of the SEBI Regulations, such as, trusteeship obligations, restrictions for AMC, disclosures to be made in the offer documents, director’s liabilities, etc. We also provide litigation services i.e. representing our clients before Indian regulatory bodies including the Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”), the Securities and Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”) and the Ministry of Finance (“MOF”). Our practice in Securities Law inter alia focuses on:
- Adjudication proceedings under the SEBI Act;
- Consent and compounding applications under SEBI Act;
- Representation services before Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT);
- Appeals before Hon’ble Supreme Court of India against the orders of Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT);
- Prosecutions under the SEBI Act;
- Advisory on Collective Investment Schemes (CIS) Regulations of SEBI.